Sunday, October 5, 2014

More luscious fabrics being sorted in my studio!

It's been another busy day in my studio
as I go through piles of gorgeous
fabrics that I am shedding!!!
I do hope they will be used in some really gorgeous projects
and
it would be wonderful to see just where and how
they are used by other fibre and textile
artists.
So in My Etsy Shop
(by clicking this link you will arrive in my Etsy) 
today you will find this range of scrumptious
fabrics in shades of taupe, puce, mushroom pink
and lilac














as well as some of these rich golds, old golds,
browns and gold/black combinations.











I have combined these fabrics together here to create
a "mock" crazy quilt layout to give you an idea
of how they might look together. 

The colors sadly are not true to form because to my eye
they combine more beautifully in real life
in their richness!

I also have quite a collection of beautiful
patchwork cottons. If any of you are interested in these
then just let me know by email!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as we are here!
Take care of each other!
xox Suzy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics yet again! And they are just flying off the shelf in your shop!
    Just you make sure that you don't let all of your fabrics go, lolol, make sure you have some left to make your very own exquisite creations.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying very hard not to drool over the gorgeous fabrics - but I have to be disciplined and try to use up what I have in my own stash. Doesn't stop me from wishful thinking though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lululiz! No wonder they are selling so well though, they look amazing and so cleverly photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear Suzy,
    you have been full time occupied ,in finding beautiful fabrics or creating for your Etsy, it all flyes away, almost as soon as you lists it , and no wonder. These fabrics, like the last ones are gorgeous looking all, (not to speak about your amazing creations).
    The colours so beautiful , and so lovely with tone in tone patterns. I`m so happy for you!!
    Love from me, on a dark night here on Bornholm.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Suzy,
    ohhh, love your fabrics but keep some for yourself to create your gorgeous art:) Just starting to catch up after a little break.
    Sending hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taupe, mushroom, pink and lilac - sounds like a recipe made in fabric heaven! I love seeing your beautiful fabrics Suzy - you have quite the stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails