Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Preparations and huge discount on my on-line Journal Class

It's always a joy to be reading blogs at this time of year
as bloggers start to share their Christmas
preparations and gifts they have 
been making. These are just a few of my more recent
ornaments and cards. 

Madonna and Child are always amongst the
images I use
as well as vintage angels

and these ones have been used on both cards

 


 as well as Christmas ornaments
embellished with vintage laces, rhinestones, pearl
buttons and tassels.









rusted stars and silver and gold
appliques. 


The pure white silk tops have been used
in these cards to create the feeling 
of freshly fallen snow! 
 











Several hours are represented in these pieces 
in the hope of bringing joy to the
hearts of many! 
 

♥♥♥♥♥
On another note with it being Christmas I thought I would
offer a huge reduction of 50% off my on-line
class teaching my Fabric and Lace Book at
Creative Workshops "Peaceful and Pondering". 

So here is your chance to gift yourself for Christmas
the where withall to create 
 a book of your very own in your own unique style.
 and
to help inspire you in this direction here are a few
 books and pages from books I have created!!! 







 






 

















 ♥♥♥

I sincerely hope all of your own preparations
are going well whether they are grand
or simple like my own.
It is all about keeping peace within and remembering
the true meaning of what Christmas represents.

Enjoy this Festive Season
and
thank you for visiting again!
You are all appreciated by myself and I hope to be posting 
again very soon!

xox Suzy ♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Everything is absolutely lovely. Your work always amazes me. And, no, I haven't made my lace and fabric book yet. I got started on quilting, broke 2 vertabrae in August and wear a back brace, and little to no energy. But I can feel it coming on just by your post. Thank you so much for the inspiration and the images.

    BTW - I've been watching an Australian series, A PLACE TO CALL HOME, on Akorn TV (the only way to get it right now in the States). Such beautiful country and the screen shots from Sydney are very enticing. You live in a beautiful country.

    Hugs and Christmas wishes,
    Marrianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Suzy. It's quite apparent that many hours were spent creating such gift-worthy and beautiful items. You know they will bring smiles to somebody's heart once they open the package. Just beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest friend,
    what a beautiful collection of ornaments, cards, and collages. I am always in love when seeing your creations, and this Christmas ,it is, more beautiful, than ever, sweetie. I love your gorgeous hearts. And as for your journal pages, I can only say WOW, again. They are like a dream, so filled with beautiful magic , and all your exquisite materials. Any one gifting herself this class, will have so much joy , creating with you, my loved friend.
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Asolutely enchanting! I've scrolled up and down the page several times brathing in your exquisite creativity. Thank you for sharing such beauty for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Judy for your kind comment. I came over to email you but there was no address on your profile! I hope you get this message dear!
      It is always lovely to share what we create!
      Wishing you a wonderful Festive Season and Happy Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Hello dear SuzyIt's been a long time I didn't ear about you, and I'm very pleased to see your new creations! They are wonderful, specialy your book, I love it. Hope that one day I'll be abble to make one. I would like to make one about Virgin Mary, but maybe not only with laces and fabrics (too much ideas in my brain! LOL
    For the time Imake gift for Christmas!
    Hope you get well!
    Hgs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. More pretties! It's always such fun to see a post from you because I know there will be lots of eye candy to drool over. Thank you Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear Suzy,
    it seems ages ago since my last visit and so much has happened.We are in our new home now and you will hear from me soon.Your creations are simply gorgeous as always. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzy, your work is simply exquisite! Those journals, are just such a visual delight and feast for the eyes! You art never ceases to amaze me dear Suzy!! Thank you so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are a feast for the eyes. Your collection of ornaments, cards and collages are absolutely amazing as always!
    I wish you a wonderful Advent season my dear.

    Sending big hugs your way!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards and ornaments you have created, Suzy. So sorry for this late comment, but I've fallen behind in my blogging endeavors lately. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love stopping by your place for beauty, romance and warmth.. stunning work .. all. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been to your blog in ages! I have missed coming here and seeing your blissful creations. I like the 'page' with the sheer overlay with a bit of fleur de lis embroidery-type design, with the floral fabric underneath, very lovely (which is in the last photo). All of this post is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Suzy, My heart always sings when I read your posts and I never tire of looking at your exquisite work. You are such an inspiration. I will catch up with you soon.
    Love,
    Jesse XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails