Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Simply Neutrals Tuesday No. 26 Birthday Hearts

As I was creating these Birthday Cards
for two dear friends
I couldn't help thinking how appropriate they would be
for
Simply Neutrals Tuesday at
 because lace, doilies, pearl buttons and eggshell white
sari ribbon all speak of neutrals.

 

I loved the idea of tucking these cards into 





 pockets in these lace hearts sewn
  onto large brown tags


with just the images of these
 


 faces appearing over the border of sari ribbon


adorned with a single pearl button!
I think I must be rather smitten at the moment
in creating hearts of some sort or another!!!!

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So I am happy to share this little idea with you as I link 
to Wendy's Tuesday party.  See you over at her blog
for many more beautiful neutral inspirational
images. 

Thank you Wen for hosting our party again and have a
wonderful Summer break until we resume with our
Simply Neutrals Tuesday in a month's time.


Have a great week creating more, enjoying even more
and being thankful in being able to share
your creativities and happenings
here in blogland!

Hugs,
Suzy

17 comments:

  1. How beautiful these are, each and every one of them. Always a treat to see your art and you are busy in your new home. Hugs and later my dear xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy your work is exquisite! I am continually inspired when I visit your blog. (Aren't hearts always in good order?! : ) These are amazing and very beautiful. Wishing I could sit by your side as you make a few : ) I always learn something new when I visit your place here. I love the cards/images you stitched on, and tucked into those pretty pockets~
    Thank you for sharing and encouraging. Hugs to you, Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful, Suzy! Sending much love your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric lace hearts with pockets are so gorgeous dear friend! Such a wonderful idea with the cards tuck into them! Hope you have settled in your new home? Wishing you a beautiful day and sending you big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning. Love the pockets and of course, the neutrals.

    Happy Crafting!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous! And the little pocket will be perfect for hiding a treasure. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything you make is just dripping gorgeous. I love the hearts and can see them in my basket of lace in my studio

    sincerely
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty hearts Suzy.What is it about making hearts that's so appealing?!! I never thought to put a pocket in them.After making 100 hearts recently I'm all "hearted-out"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful and made with love I know. Good to see you post again:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each heart is oh so lovely ♥♥♥
    You have a beautiful way of creating with fabrics and laces and more.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. More needlework treasures! I love the wee pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! These are just amazing! Every detail! I hope you are doing well Suzi and settling into your new life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Suzy, These are lovey lace hearts! You make the sweetest things. Sometimes one pearl button can be just the right touch. I love hearing the creative energy you have now : )
    I finally posted! lol!
    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the varying textures Suzy. Just gorgeous! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These hearts are soo beautiful and the pockets make them ever so much more special! hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails