Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Light of Spring!

  Blooming, blossoming, breezy,
renewal, rejuvinating and refreshing
are words coming to mind
for me right now
as we transition from a very cold winter 
here in Australia



 


 




 to the season of Spring, new life, blue skies



 


new growth everywhere and new bird song
 is promising us
 it really is just around the corner!



 


and this is my tribute to this new season!


 

So many thoughts and feelings
shining through this little book making us
feel truly alive and loved!

 














 









We truly are looking forward to sitting under a tree, 
reading a book,
listening to the bees,
watching the fish jump in our lake, 
kayaking in the warm water
and 
watching the honeyeaters steel their nectar!
Just some of the things which bring contentment!
Bliss oh joy!

Love to you all!
xox Suzy
 
 

9 comments:

  1. To jest piękne, wspaniałe bardzo mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzy,
    your newest creation here is sooooo lovely! Spring is always a delight to look forward to, and your sweet book is a wonderful treat. The textiles, sentiments and collage work are all gorgeous and so well done by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springtime is my favorite season. Everything is new and fresh and full of promises. Unfortunately, soon we'll be heading into Autumn and we all know what follows that. Your work here is just perfect for Spring. Enjoy!

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is time for new and fresh. I adore this lacilicious book you have created dear. I checked your etsy site to find you are on hold for now. Enjoy extra cold Winter leaving...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzy! This is truly an exquisite gathering of gorgeousness!
    What a beautiful book you have assembled! I could turn over these pages again and again!
    thank you so much for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish it was spring here! I really want a summer do-over because we barely have had any with all the rain and cool weather. Unfortunately the last few days have been cool and I can feel fall in the air. Good thing I can console myself by coming here and enjoying your latest creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I love that you make ! Sorry for my english but I am frenche
    Your work is gorgeous !!! I love I love I love
    Thank you very much to share !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your book of Spring is so gorgeous dear Suzy! Each page so delicate and sweet, full of promises of new life and hope. Sending you big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love your book!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails