Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Restocking my Etsy shop!

Having been absent from my
Etsy shop now for 
several months
and pondering which way forward
would be the right way for me,
in light of their newly
introduced payment platform,
I decided that this is still the best selling platform 
for my artwork
so
recently listed are these new Vintage collaged tags

 
 

These large tags have been created from
many different pieces of vintage cotton lace,
dyed doilies, vintage fabrics,
lace fabrics onto a tag.

 

Very often you want to give something more than a card
as a gift and this could be that alternative!





 

 
So if this is your thing then pop over to my Etsy
to see what may interest you there!
I'm hoping to list a couple of my little fabric and ephemera books
there shortly so keep checking!
And
thank you always for visiting me here and leaving
kind comments! They are so welcomed!
Enjoy your week!
xox Suzy 

14 comments:

  1. Hello dear Suzy
    New work, and really beautiful!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell dear Suzy!
    I have to say, these tags are absolutely exquisite!! The attention you give to each one speaks of romance and love- I just Adore your work!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. As always, your work is stunning. No, I haven't made a lace book yet. I hope your new home is treating you well. Hugs, Marrianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful work, Suzy. I, too, sometimes like to give a little more than a card. Such a great way to make people feel good, isn't it?

    Happy crafting!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Suzy,
    They are so adorable, and stunningly beautiful. I love all your layers, and the lovely images on top, each a gorgeous and special gift, if chosen to send off to someone, dear. I hope you will be satisfied staying on Etsy, I`m sure your many costumers will, they have surely missed you !!
    Big hugs, and love from your Dorthe ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Suzy, I think your blog presents your work so beautifully, and I hope your Etsy shop is successful for you. Your tags are simply splendid, a feast for the eyes. I love your dye colours and your mohair embellishments. Hope to see you soon.
    Love,
    Jesse XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. as always, you have created magic with your wee tags. I know they're already sold out so there's no point in having a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzy, I am DELIGHTED to learn you're restocking your Etsy shop! I love browsing your enchanting handmade treasures here on your blog and now, again on Etsy. Your exquisite and precious tags simply sing out to be noticed and indeed they are...I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous tags dear Suzy! Beautiful warm yet muted colours combined with gorgeous laces. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am late as always to see what you listed new in your etsy shop.They all sold
    Love seeing your creative items on your blog anyway.
    I'll keep watching as often as I can

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags look gorgeous and it is no surprise to me, that they were all sold so quickly...because your creations are ALWAYS amazing!

    I wish you continued success with your Etsy Shop!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzy Dear I am late to your reveal of these stunningly gorgeous tags you have created. Happy Etsy Selling...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails