Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Simply Neutrals Tuesday No. 29 - First for 2018

I think there are quite a number of bloggers who are
very excited at the moment about the return
of Simply Neutrals Tuesday party
which Wen Sylvestre of
has so generously decided to host again after a break last year!

As it turns out I was just creating some new artwork
for Valentine's Day for my Etsy shop
and, how lucky was I, that I was able to include
 my creations in the event today!

So firstly I have two cards to share along
the St. Valentine's
theme





 



 

 and this more romantic card
where I used some of the eco-dyed paper I created
and posted about in my last post.








Below are some collaged hearts (naturally)
symbolizing the innocence and purity
of love and meaningful
relationships.

 

"Reaching out" to a loved one!


 

then sharing special long time
friendships!






 and finally
those companionships which are
treasured and last forever!






Some very old antique lace and tattered embroidered silk
have been incorporated in these treasures of love!

These hearts and the first card shown on this post
are available in my Etsy shop 
now for your perusal!

Now please click on this link above at AppleApricot blog
if you wish to see all other bloggers sharing their
neutrals
as well as joining the party if you wish - the more the merrier!

 


Thanks so much dear Wen again for allowing all of this inspiration
available to us again for the coming New Year!

Many thanks to all of my wonderful supporters and kind bloggers
for visiting and always leaving such encouraging
comments!

Love and hugs,
Suzy xox


 

13 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm first to respond! How great of Wen to host Simply Neutrals again, and thanks for reminding me, too. What a feast for the eyes, Suzy! Droolworthy! I LOVE the eco-dyed paper, so intriguing, and that little picture of the boy and girl holding hands and walking through a leafy glade is one I've loved since I was a teenager. A tremendously great photo, which you've displayed so beautifully with its vintage laces and buttons on the heart. I never tire of looking at your creations - you are always trying something new.
    Have a happy day,
    Love from Jesse XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet friend, thank you so much for your shout out and link up to Simply Neutrals! I really appreciate that. I love how we all come together again :) Your artwork is beyond gorgeous, my dear. There is so much depth, the colour tones, the way you layer and gather, so beautiful and rich. And I love the theme for these works you share today, the warmth, friendship, and love, for ever. It is what is most important in our lives, isn't it? Sending you big hugs and love, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always simply gorgeous, dear Suzy. Have a lovely week and you will hear from me soon.
    Sending hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Suzy, the most beautiful blogpost , oh I so adore these creations, the hearts are stunning and so are the gorgeous cards. Always a bliss to visit you m y heart friend. Thank you for the beauty, dearest.
    Love from Dorthe xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzy!!
    What a glorious post filled with the most gorgeous artwork!! Your pieces amaze me every time!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are just stunning! each divine card is filled with love, creativity, and beautiful fabrics/embellishments. I am so happy to have Wen's challenge back, it gets me back to blogging and see good people! <3 Happy New Year to you...and may 2018 be so much better then the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sweet Suzy, I am joining in as well, I love this link theme, Simply Neutrals. Your gorgeous creations make me want to sew....I've missed blogging but I'm back!!! Feeling great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, such beauty to be found when I come to visit you! I love the last heart - reminds me of myself and my best friend when we were little. We're still friends after nearly 60 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzy, thanks for heads up on SNT will try it
    and big aloha for coming by my blog, I appreciate it.
    Had to delete some comments and I think you probably know why.
    Makes my hair curl and my head shake.
    love Lilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful bits of beauty all put together into lovely creations. Neutrals are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Suzy I soo love your authentic vintage style!
    Each piece is gorgeous~ And your eco-dyed paper! so
    beautiful; really amazing~ I like your pairing of darks
    and lights - inspirational & perfect for Wen's SNT events!
    I really love to stop in your blog Suzy~
    Hugs, Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always ... just beautiful! Thank you for sharing such gorgeous works of art.

    Happy New Year!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Suzy. Love seeing your beautiful artwork and the delicate antique lace which always appears in your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails