Saturday, October 13, 2018

Vintage Inspiration Lace and Fabric Kits

With Christmas coming up very fast
I was thinking perhaps these 
Vintage Inspiration Kits of Lace
and French script fabrics
along with these beautiful images


 may inspire a little creativity within you!

These images are from my own collection and they come
with the bones of a little book 5.5 x 4 inches with batting
and some scripted French cotton fabrics
and a lovely selection of
vintage laces, doilies, netted flower fabric,
beaded appliques, pearl buttons
and other little bits and pieces. 



 There are so many different projects these can
be used for and they are only limited
by your imagination!






This is another similar kit but with antique
children images
and a lovely selection of more laces and French script 
fabrics.
























These Inspiration Kits are definitely just the thing
for all of you who love these old images and laces
and
are now available in my Etsy shop
so
pop over and take a look there
as this one has already flown out the shop!

  
Thanks so much for looking here today dear friends!
Have a wonderful weekend!

♥♥♥ 

xox Suzy
 

9 comments:

  1. Holy moly my dear! How fast these packets have flown yet again!! One of these days I will time it right! LOL
    These are just beautiful Suzy! And you always put together the most charming elements!
    Hope all is well with you~sending hugs my friend!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautifully put together, Suzy. You have such a talent and eye for what will work together. Hope your week is happy and productive,
    Hugs,
    Jesse XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suzy! I fall in love with anything tied up with ribbons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOSAS ESAS TELAS Y LAS COMBINACIONES.SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Suzy,
    yes they are so very beautiful, little collections, of fabrics,laces,and lovely images , and all ready for a little book project. My dear friend, you have so many gorgeous things collected , and so beautiful a sense for matching and combining the right things together, for someone to make stunning little art creations , with them. Sending you love and big hugs, from your Dorthe - xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous groupings! I was lucky to get a kit some time back; full of lovely vintage goods & treasures. No doubt they fly out of your Etsy shoppe! <3 I enjoyed this beautiful post and peek into your latest goods Suzy. hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they were gone before I could see them listed
    You always put things together such dreamy looking should say most beautiful looking kits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your collections and offers are unique! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we would all love to be able to peek through your stash! You have such amazing little tidbits that we catch glimpses of and I know there just has to be more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails