Thursday, August 11, 2016

Simply Neutrals Tuesday No. 27 Love and Lace Hearts

Hello again dear bloggers!
I know I shared a couple of  Birthday hearts I created
about two months ago here
  with you for
but because I have had more requests to create these for sale
today I am sharing these with you too!

 

These are pocket hearts created from the softest recycled
vintage lace blouses 

 

 along with some beautiful antique lace, ribbon
doilies as well as new net laces also.

 

 The pockets hold a lovely image behind which contain

 

 a brown card tag ready for writing a message,
 

a wish or a greeting to someone you hold special 
in your life. 


 



 



 


I call them "Love and Lace hearts of Yesteryear"!
 
 

They have an air of romanticism, sweetness 

 

 and old love!

 

They were placed in my Etsy Shop


but the only one left for sale now is the heart on
the right side of this picture below!
( Sorry but this has now sold!!!)
 

Now if you go to Wendy's blog by clicking on the above link

 


 You will see many beautiful images of all things neutral inc.
creations, art, collages, architecture etc.

Enjoy this little bit of yesteryear love from me!!
and
Thank you so much for always coming to visit and
for your kind comments!

xox Suzy

22 comments:

  1. I love your Love and Lace Hearts of Yesteryear Suzy. Such beautiful lace.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh, Suzy ... these hearts are the sweetest ever. Love how you named them, too. Anything with "yesteryear" in the title just makes me swoon.

    Happy swooning!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always.

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous creations, Suzy! No wonder they flew out of the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy dearest, what stunning hearts. I so love the added pockets, making them bringers of little gifts, or notes. Such special, and beautiful laces, and ribbons, you have used, and the lovely women at the tags. Truly lace hearts of yesteryear, to be loved and be cherished !! Hugs and kisses, your Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find the most amazing images to use in your creations, and of course the ribbons and lace pieces are pretty cool too. More lovelies from your talented hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful and romantic! Your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your lace hearts and the mother of pearl buttons. I have the same buttons for my own sewing and art. I wish I had not missed them in your shop. I guess I need to peek in often. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome my dear, always a treat for the eyes and heart to see your creations. Love them all and I think- I am finally going to get to try with your guidance. Hugs and hugs and thank you for inspiring us all. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh your L♥ve and Lace Hearts are each such gorgeous treasures!
    Beautiful in every precious detail.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I know they went to a very caring home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzy, thanks for stopping by and your comments.
    Star is still in 'limbo' and may yet lay! I saw him/her last Sunday and he seemed to recognise me. Have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzy, the hearts you've created are so stunningly gorgeous. Each is so unique, and your creativity just flows... I am in awe of everything you make, just beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made several of hearts with pockets for gifts last year but yours are so much more beautiful. Using blouses is a great idea....didn't think of that. Your work is truly gorgeous! Xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Suzy I thought I'd left a comment earlier - so this may be a duplicate? (My brain is still fuzzy!) anyway - -
    These hearts are magnificent Suzy. So authentic in the vintage way.
    you SO have that touch~ Beautiful embellishments and stunning laces! I feel carried away by your photo's; to a time long gone - but not forgotten~ Your layering inspires me : ) & You 'teach' me, every time I visit! So glad you are settled and sharing your unique detailed work with us~ Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Suzy!!
    These are simply spectacular!! Such beauty you create dear Suzy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness, wow, they are so gorgeous! Beautiful work again sweetie! Sending you big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, I love these! They are so lavishly embellished and the pockets and tags are such a sweet touch. What gorgeous gifts they make! They are definitely on my "WANT" list! Just beautiful!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many creative lovelies here! Love your work area!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails