Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Elegant Lace Kits

Hello everyone!
Just a quick post today to tell you that I have been creating
some more Romantic Lace Kits
full of lots of lovely
vintage laces, vintage buttons, sweet and striking
vintage images on black card which sit
inside pockets created
from lovely upcycled lace blouses
like these.
 
 
 
The black machine decorative stitching
lends itself so beautifully
when I sew on top of these hand made paper pockets.
 
 
 
I've added some black guipure lace and black flowers
to complement the images which have been
backed with black card stock.
 
 
 





 All kits contain similar embellishments

 


 but the mop and vintage buttons and bling


 


will be slightly different!



If you can see yourself turning these materials
into a project you would like to own
then


 you can find them in my Etsy Shop.
 
Preparing these kits and similar projects certainly 
keeps me busy and if only I had more
hours in the day I would be
able to visit all of
my loved blogs,
however, 
for now just know you remain in my thoughts!
 
Hope your week is bringing you lots of fulfilment
in whatever it is that you have planned.
 
Love and hugs,
Suzy xox

11 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy, the inspiration continues here with your gorgeous kits. I know creating this beauty keeps you very busy, but oh what a joy!!
    Lovely work!!
    Blessings, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lace pocket kits are sew lovely and by the looks of your shoppe they are very popular and sell very quickly. Creative Lace Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Suzy - they look really beautiful jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the contrast of the black stitching. I am betting you have started a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear friend,
    New beautiful kits, filled with wonderful materials and the most lovely paper pockets , wonderfully stitches with the black thread, and little laces. The wemen on cardstock are gorgeous, and looks like a finished piece in their pockets, dear Suzy. Also a beautiful collection of extra materials to play with.
    I hope you are fine, and send you warm hugs and love.
    Dorthe,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear Suzy, it's just about time to say hello again! I have been sooo blog-lazy, but whenever I need to get a kick-start in creativity I know I just have to come over and have a look at your activities. I lovelovelove the beautiful lace-pockets with their vintage cards. The are so intricate and beautifully embellished, they are beaming of old times and vintage treasures. I would love to copy your idea if you don't mind! Such wonderful pieces!
    Seeing your creativity in full spring I believe and hope that you are well and preparing for winter, I guess? Which means that you will have a lot of time to spend at the crafting table which again means that there will be a lot for me to admire, my dear...
    I have been gone for a long weekend, but now I am looking forward to get crafting again, too. Have a nice and calm week, my friend, and see you soon!
    Hugs from Manu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each of your kits looks complete as they are - even without any additional playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahhhhhhh, having a temper tantrum right now! Somehow I missed this post and a chance to own one of those gorgeous lace kits! Have a wonderful week Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzy,
    Such lovely kits! Such an inspiration
    You are!!!!! What a great idea! I am in Germany again, and working on a few new projects! Maybe since I made that board for Liz here at Christmas, maybe I will find more creativity here now!!! We are waiting impatiently for the arrival of a new baby Grandgirl! Any day now, we are excited! One of the projects is a blessing dress for her!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lace kits are to die for, dear Suzy. Hope all is well.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Suzy-- how wonderful that your lovely inspiration kits sold so well. I'm sure you've inspired so many of your creative readers to want to make something beautiful with your laces and embellishments.

    I hope you are having a beautiful autumn in your little corner of the world...
    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails