Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh! Glorious Pure Linen

Visiting my local Op Shop (Opportunity Shop - in Australia or Thrift Store in USA and Canada) I came across these gorgeous pure linen items which just had to come home with me as, I am sure you all know, I have a passion for old linen and lace including tablecloths - you will always find one somewhere on a table somewhere somewhere in my home!!!
The tablecloth is very large with embossed flowers on damask linen.

Set of 4 here serviettes with beautiful lace - one never used!
And these 5 pure linen serviettes are from Germany (I think but I stand corrected!).
This unused one still has the label on it - "Rein Leinen".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails