Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New Lace and Embellishment Kits

It's been a busy time in my studio lately
and I am surrounded by
 bits and pieces of dyed laces, bibs and bobs inc.
silk trims, flowers and ribbons
as I have been putting some more kits together.
 
Now these may come in very handy for any of you girls
who are enrolled in my Peaceful and Pondering
 
I have 3 different packs put together 
with different images included that
you may wish to choose from.
 
 


 The contents of each kit are the same except the
printed images are different. This first one
is of a young vintage girl,
 

 

The second one is more of an art image
and the third one is probably a 
woman from the Daguerotype era (mid 1800's)
and she is very strikingly dressed. 


 




 


 The color tones are very "vintagey"
in browns, aubergine and creams and coffee shades.




 





 The above images show what the kits contain but you can
see more images if you go to my Etsy shop.
 ♥♥♥
I have also been working on art fabric and fibre cards 
using some image transfers with
gel medium and created two cards. The first of which
has already sold but
 






 


 the second below is still available in my shop also!


 




 
Enjoy and have a wonderful week dear friends!

xox Suzy

14 comments:

  1. Suzy, Suzy, Suzy ... you have gone above and beyond on this one. Just stunning. Your choices of images and colors just astound me. Beautiful.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, I have not left you a comment for awhile as life has been challenging. I have enjoyed every post and love the way you put fabrics and colors together. I also love seeing where you live and your animals. Love your goats. Take care and enjoy your springtime. Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Suzy. Love the kits and the colors you have chosen for each.
    Your fabric cards are stunning. Thank you for sharing your talents and inspiration. Blessings, cm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such glorious goodies!! I am always so inspired when I visit with you Suzi!! Going through some really rough times of loss and pain, but I know where to come to see beauty and creativity!! Your roses should be blooming soon, correct? Cant wait to see !1
    XO dear girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy,
    Every time I visit your blog I am inspired and encouraged~
    So much beautiful vintage loveliness :")
    I must peek into your Etsy shoppe to see these treasures!
    Thank you for sharing~
    Karen O in CO usa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kits and lovely work. So romantic you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every element is truly lovely that you have put together in kit format. Stunning card collages. It is easy to see why your creations always sell so quickly. You work magic dear. Creative Breathless Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo!!!!! I got my hands on one of your lovely kits for class Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear friend, such beauty, and enjoyable kits to use for some lucky ones, I love the colours you mixed here, and also all the most wonderful different pieces ,flowers and ribbons you added, dear Suzy .
    The cards are truly art cards, with the wonderful transfers, and gorgeous materials used.
    You live in such a beautiful world of your own.
    Love and hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Droolworthy kits and cards - as always. Still fondling my treasures but the wheels are turning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those gorgeous vintage colours, Suzy. The fleece from your goats matches beautifully. And two more collages... both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Suzy-- your life is surrounded by bits of beautiful lace. Your new kits are gorgeous-- and obviously well loved!! I can't imagine the stores of lace that you have for your crafts-- a treasure trove of exquisite embellishments I am sure. Everything you make is truly stunning...
    Love
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my dear friend, your cards and kits are so gorgeous! Sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - over the top gorgeous! You create such magic with all your treasured bits, and they really are lovely indeed... the kits are marvelous, and I bet they fly out of the shop almost immediately!
    It's always such a pleasure to stop in here and see what magical things you're creating - a beautiful style, all your own...

    Hugs,

    jillayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails