Saturday, March 14, 2015

Creating Cards Again!

With Easter just around the corner
I thought I'd make a few cards
to celebrate.

 I've used some inspiration from Jeanne d'Arc Living
to create an image of a vignette of 
the Madonna surrounded by lace sitting on our living room
dresser. This has formed the centre piece for this card

I've used a selection of vintage laces, some vintage Japanese
white fabric, raw embroidered silk which I
machine embroidered on to
black card stock

 I've created two very similar cards using the same image
in two different sizes - this one above
measures 8 inches x 10 inches
and
this one below
 



is smaller and measures 4 inches x 6 inches.
(Both of these cards have now been sold!)
These two cards I have just placed in 
my Etsy shop

It's just an idea that may appeal!

xox Suzy

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love seeing the cards you make. They are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning my dearest friend- so very beautiful with all the layers, and looking as if I could just take off the beautiful cross necklace, so real it seems .
    Gorgeous cards, sweet dear Suzy !
    Hugs and" nosewrinckles " from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear Suzy. Your newest card collages are stunning. I am so happy to be home and having a few minutes to read my favorite blogs. Creative Bliss Abounds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you do is awesome and beautiful. I love seeing an email from you and know JOY is inside. Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ... absolutely stunning.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful image to create with - even more special because it's one you've created yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...as always! I'm off to look in your shop and put things in my favs! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails