Monday, March 9, 2015

Gaze your eyes upon these beautiful Artworks

Many of you know the talents of this amazing
Mixed Media Artist, Marie from Lost Bird Studio,
the creator of some of the most beautiful
soldered resin jewellery pendants and other pieces.


 Can you imagine the joy and honor of receiving such




a delightful gift like this beautifully created little
lace book and handmade card from Marie.


 The book only measures 4 inches tall
and the cover displays this beautiful soldered resin
image of a woman with a nib beside her.

 

 The folder opens out to reveal another
 

 sweet image, charms, medal and beads
 but look what can you see poking 
out of this inside pocket?
Even two more soldered pieces.
Aren't they just the sweetest images?

 


And even more on the back cover Marie
placed another pocket which held these tiny cabinet cards. 






 Marie this whole gift to me is so very special
and I will really treasure it as I so 
appreciate the talent, time and hours of love you have
dedicated to creating this!
Thank you dearest friend. I am so happy to have you in my life.

♥♥♥

I have a couple more birthday gifts to share soon.
♥♥♥
 
In the meantime I have been working fairly solidly in my studio creating a new journal / lace book
and here are just a couple of peeks at this stage that I can
share with you.  


It is full of some beautiful art pieces, rich colors,
 silk, satin and brocades, textures 


 layers of laces, embellishments and trims.

 
So if that's your fancy then stay tuned!
Wishing you all a new wonderful week feeling refreshed 
and nourished both mentally and spiritually!

xox Suzy
 

15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful work! Love it!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and to be cherished. I love every little stitch and thread and piece of paper, etc. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Suzy! Your gift from Marie is so beautiful as is the book you're working on. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I am in lace heaven! :) Everything is incredibly beautiful and so well-made.

    Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very special book filled with beautiful trinkets! And your project is so gorgeous-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you have been so beautifully gifted by our dear Marie, what stunning pieces she created for you, my dear Suzy.
    The charms are gorgeous, with the most beautiful images , and the little book so very wonderful. The front cover is a fantastic artpiece in itself,,and all Marie added to it`s inside and backcover so filled with beauty, and lovelyness.
    I so love her card, too-adorable !!!
    And your own book my sweet friend, is so stunning ,too- such a richness in colours in this one !!
    Dearest I did add your blog-link to my fb post, at once I read your mail, I`m sorry I had not thought of it,before.
    You will hear from me soon, I`m a bit in a bad mood ,these days !! I send you warm hugs and love-
    Dorthe, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful creation from Marie! Looking forward to seeing more of your new piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzy! I have followed Marie's blog for years, she is so sweet and I love her beautiful work but I think this gift u received from her might be the best I have seen from her! Wow, it is truly stunning, u must be a very special friend, enjoy and happy b, aloha, angi in Hana. P.s. U r pretty darn talented too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky, lucky you, Suzy. Such beautiful items for you to gaze at and warm your heart.

    Your work is beautiful - and I cannot wait to see the finished product. HURRY!

    Have a spectacular day.
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your newest fabric book is gorgeous Suzy! I think of you working away on such lovely things and how much joy it must give you to do it. I also imagine Marie feeling the same way when she is creating and then to know she is making her beautiful art for you to have from her heart and hands. The things she has sent to you are so lovely. It just makes me so happy that you share all this on your blog that we can all see the pretties too.
    Have a wonderful, wonderful week my dear friend!
    much love from here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, the gifts from Marie are so gorgeous! I adore her soldered charms, she always picks such lovely images.
    Ah, and the new journal, looks like it is going to be an absolute stunner. All those wonderfully rich colours and sumptuous fabrics and embellishments make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete

  12. What a gorgeous fabulous charming gift from your friend at Lost Bird Studio WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a charming gift from such a talented friend...lucky you! Don't you just love the days that the post man brings such joy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful gift- so much beauty!
    And I will love to follow your book get out of your creative hands and mind - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your new journal looks stunning, dear Suzy. Thank you so much for your kind words and for showing off my gifts so beautifully:)
    Sending hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails