Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Easter Cards

Using images from the Graphics Fairy
(thank you Karen!)
which I have stamped, inked,
stitched and altered
I have created
two handmade Easter Cards.

The First


 is based on a beautiful French image



where I have used some beautiful printed 
chiffon along with some of my own hand dyed silk 






 


 and in the second one I have used
a  German Vintage postcard of an angel



incorporating more chiffon of different sorts,
brocade, vintage net lace 


with sari ribbon, fabric lace and some embellishments.
I think I have turned her into a very tattered looking angel now!!! 


 I have also used some of my new distress inks giving
these cards more depth with toning the colours.

I have now placed these in my 
Etsy shop.
(Now both sold!!!)

Thank you dear friends for you lovely comments on my
Lace organizer (in my previous post)
 and letting me know just how you store, keep, 
hoard your own laces.

Wishing you all wellness and peace for the coming new week!

xoxSuzy




19 comments:

  1. So lovely. The cross in the second image pulls right out of the laces, looks amazing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and absolutely brimming with vintage gorgeousness, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so very beautiful, my dear Suzy - I have the image from the first card, too, and I love how you stamped over it with text , ---and all the gorgeous laces, and fabrics, on both cards, makes my eyes wander from corner to corner. I love what you created, AGAIN !!!
    Hugs and kisses
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sweet Suzy, as always your cards are just so beautiful. Love them!
    Many hugs,
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Suzy, your cards are THE most gorgeous I have ever seen anywhere! They are truly very special works of heART.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous, Suzy, and of course they are already sold, lol, I just looked in your shop. I'd prefer one of your cards to any amount of chocolate Easter eggs, thats for sure.;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards, Suzy. The laces are stunning! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are precious Suzy! I really love all the elements you use in your artwork, it gives them such dimension. The way you layer all of them makes everything you do so unique to you. Whenever I see any of your art on Pinterest, I can tell it's yours.

    I hope you are enjoying the changing of your season now. I can only imagine how lovely fall is there.
    Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend!!!
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collages for Easter are truly beautiful. Creative Collage Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Suzy
    Beautiful easter cards, already sold of course! LOL
    Inspired by you, I keep pictures of the Virgin Mary, and one day I would like to make a book with them, but now I've other big project, so it's not time to do! Later!
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ain't no surprise to me. Of course they sold. Your work AMAZES me. Always perfect.

    Happy Easter
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Easter cards are absolutely gorgeous, dear Suzy !! The colors are beautiful.

    Hugs, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can always count on seeing something drool-worthy each and every time I come to visit with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just one word, dear Suzy: GORGEOUS!
    Hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are beautiful, i too love all things vintage & been a fan of graphic fairy for a couple of years now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzy, the only comment I can muster after viewing your incredible creations is: these are un speakably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails